1/ Who are we
Our website address is : https://zwitter.fr.
Head Office : 2 résidence du grand jardin, 78710 Rosny-sur-Seine. Tel. +33 6 63 10 09 30 Siret : 791 116 403 00019
Publication Director: MRS Angela HILAIRE – Contact: email@example.com
2/ What personal data is stored and why
Comments, Contact forms, Witnesses
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser’s user agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymous string created from your email address (also called “hash”) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The Gravatar service’s privacy policies are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile photo will be publicly visible next to your comment.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only to simplify your life so that you don’t have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These witnesses expire after one year.
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when your browser closes.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you tick “Remember me”, your cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the item you have just modified. It expires after one day.
3/ Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content integrated from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to visit that other site.
4/ Data analysis
When consulting the Site, information relating to the Internet user’s navigation via his or her terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in “cookie” files (alphanumeric identifiers or other tracers) installed on said terminal, subject to the choices below expressed by the Internet user concerning said cookies (which choices may be modified at any time) and the parameters of the navigation software used.
The storage period for information relating to the Internet user’s browsing provided by cookie on the Site shall not exceed thirteen (13) months at the most.
Cookies allow Zwitter, without personally identifying the Internet user:
– to store information relating to a form that he/she may have completed on the Site (registration or access to his/her account) or to products, services or information that he/she has chosen or consulted on the Site;
– to allow the Internet user to access reserved and personal areas of the Site such as his account, thanks to identifiers or data previously communicated;
– to implement security measures, for example when the Internet user is asked to log back into a content or service after a certain period of time.
– the Internet user can configure his browser software in such a way that cookies are stored in his terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their originator. He can also configure his browser software in such a way that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is proposed from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in his device;
– if the Internet user accepts the recording of cookies in his browser software, the cookies integrated in the pages and content he has consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of his device. They will be readable only by their transmitter;
– if, on the other hand, the Internet user refuses to store cookies in his or her terminal, or if he or she deletes those stored there, he or she will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of the Site. This will be the case if it attempts to access content or services that require identification or when Zwitter – or its technical service providers – cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the Internet user’s terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which the terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
In this case, Zwitter declines any responsibility as for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of its Site and/or its services resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for their functioning and that the Internet user has refused or deleted.
For the management of cookies and their choices by the Internet user, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the browser to which it is recommended that the user refer.
How long is your data stored?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This allows you to automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their user name). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
What are your rights to your data?
If you have an account or have left comments on this site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitors’ comments can be verified using an automated service for detecting unwanted comments.